What Are the Placemats on the Dining Table Used For?
Ⅰ. What is placemat for table?
Dining table placemats is a kind of dining article that can protect and decorate the table. It is generally made of cotton, linen, bamboo, paper cloth and other materials. The colors are beautiful and diverse, which are closer to people's lives, and the strong friction prevents glass and porcelain cups from slipping. It can also protect the desktop from scalding.
Ⅱ. The role of placemats for tables
1. Protect the dining hessian tablecloth from oil stains, stains, etc., especially for cotton tablecloths, placemats for tables can completely avoid the trouble of cleanimg and the placemats are easy to replace and maintain.
2. The heat and sound insulation function of the dining table placemats: avoid the table from being scalded or scratched by tableware.
3. The anti-slip function of the dining table placemats: Another function of the placemat is that it has the function of anti-skid and shockproof, which can prevent the tableware on the table from slipping, and the tableware from falling and breaking.
4. The water absorption function of the dining table placemats: the inside of the table mat has tiny suction holes, which can absorb a small amount of water sprinkled on the placemat for tables, so that the tableware is dry and clean.
5. Appreciation function of dining table placemats: the style, color and design style of printed placemats can reflect the owner's fashion and cultural taste.
Dining table placemats can protect the desktop from damage. They are beautiful and elegant which enhances the dining atmosphere. They are easy to clean with anti-slip effects on tableware.